By registering, I understand photos taken in this class may be used for marketing purposes.
- In the event that a class is canceled by JCC, students can receive a full refund or a credit.
- Students may also receive a refund if a class is dropped a week before the start date.
- Classes dropped within 7 days of the start date or after the start of the course will receive a pro-rated credit (minus the first class).
- Students may receive partial, pro-rated credit if a class is dropped before the start of the 2nd class.
- Make up classes: students can make up one class during the current session (when a class is offered multiple times a week) or one makeup in the immediate following session. We do not pro-rate or offer a financial credit to be used for future classes in place of missed classes. We can only offer one make up class. Please confirm your make up class date with JCC family engagement manager.
- If the class has met 2 times and a student wishes to drop the class, the credit option is no longer available.
- Credits remain on an account for six months and can be used toward any parent/tot class, engagement event, and ongoing JCC events. Credits cannot be used toward the fitness center or preschool payment.