JCC Tennis Center Rules & Reservations Information
2017-18 Season Schedule
Winter: September 1–April 30, 2018
Our facility is currently closed for the month of August for renovations.
Court Time Costs
Winter: September 1, 2017–April 30, 2018
$30/hour: Prime Time (Monday–Thursday from 9:00 am–12:00 pm and 4:00 pm–10:00 pm)
$24/hr: Non-Prime Time (all hours not listed above)
Reservations for the ball machine may be made for the court fee + $6/hour
Court Time Reservations
- Members may reserve courts for normal play up to seven days in advance. Members wishing to make advance reservations must use their name and membership number.
- Members may make reservations for independent contractor private lessons (up to four players per court) up to 10 days in advance.*
- Members may make all other reservations (Top Dog, Junior Academy, Drills, and private lessons) up to 30 days in advance
- Members may reserve the courts for no more than 1 1/2 hours per day. However, if courts are available following their allotted time they may continue to play for the appropriate fees. The same members may not reserve back to back court time.
- At all times, players on the “Court Reservation Waiting List” who have not played that day are considered for reserved and open courts before players who have already played.
- Courts reserved by a member must be used by that member.
- Guests may reserve a position in J programs including but not limited to drills, cardio, Junior Tennis Academy (JTA), TopDog, etc. up to three days in advance.
If only one court remains at the time of the reservation request, that court will remain available and open for general member reservations until three days in advance. At that time, it will be available for lesson reservation.
Guest Fees and Guidelines
Individual guest fees for normal play and private lessons will be $15 per guest per visit with a five-visit limit per year. Programs will continue to be offered with member and guest fee differentiations to include USTA league play.
Permanent Court Time (PCT)
- PCT will only be made available after membership registration is confirmed.
- PCT must be contracted for in its entirety.
- PCT court time fees are based on normal prime time or non-prime time rates.
- PCT access will be based on court availability and registration request seniority.
- PCT will be in either 1.5 or two-hour segments depending on court availability and member preference.
- PCT holders may notify the tennis center if unable to make court time. If court time is resold, PCT holder will be reimbursed for 50% of court time expense.
Session 1: October 1, 2017–December 31, 2017
Session 2: January 1, 2018–April 30, 2018
These rules are intended as a guide for the members and guests of the Center to help ensure that maximum utilization of the courts and that the system will be fair and equitable to all members and their guests. The rules of the United States Tennis Association shall apply to all.
- Play on the tennis courts shall be regulated by the Front Desk and supervised by Management.
- At no time may a member or guest host a teaching professional other than a member of the approved JCC staff without management’s prior permission. At no time may a member themselves teach another member or guest without management’s express prior permission. No more than three balls are allowed on any one court at any time without management’s prior permission.
- Proper tennis attire must be worn on the courts. No cut-offs, jeans, bathing suits, or men’s tank tops may be worn. Only smooth-soled tennis shoes made exclusively for tennis may be worn.
- Loud or abusive language, racquet throwing, and pets are not allowed.
- Players/Guests are prohibited from reprimanding or abusing any employee of the Center. Any problem should be reported to management.
- Each guest and player must register prior to play according to the Center’s regulations.
- During the winter season, any reservation (court time, drills, cardio, lessons, etc) not canceled within 24 hours of the event will be charged.
- During the summer season, any reservation not canceled within 48 hours of the event will be charged.
- PCT cancellations that are resold should be noted to Deb for 50% refund to PCT court holder.
Management reserves the right to make amendments and changes to all guidelines and pricing at its sole discretion as might be necessary from time to time. Any member failing to comply with these guidelines and rules shall be immediately subject to revocation of facility.