Recover with the J: Schedule a Massage.
Here at the J, we believe “Fitness” is only one key aspect of personal health. The idea of “Wellness,” taking care of the mind, body, and spirit, rings true to all of us here in our community.
In order to maintain your peak wellness throughout your fitness journey, we encourage you to invest some quality time taking care of what makes you feel like your best self. We find that some of the best self-care practices come from massage. Massage allows you to focus on your mental, as well as physical, health–all while aiding in your recovery from a tough workout, injury, or daily life. Recover with the J by booking a massage today!
As an added bonus, our therapists are well trained from the best school in the state, and hand picked by Denver Broncos therapist, Patrick Cross for their skill and professionalism.
Benefits of Massage:
- Massage is a great way to promote better sleep patterns which leads to faster recovery and better over all productivity.
- Over 50% of chronic headaches are due to muscle tension in the neck and shoulders. Massage can offer fast relief for these types of headaches.
- All of our therapists offer pre-natal massage. Mom’s can come in and treat themselves to relief from the tensions and stresses of pregnancy.
- Regular massage speeds recovery so you can train harder sooner.
- Osteoarthritis is often caused by compressed joints, which can be decompressed and made healthier through regular massage.
How it works:
- Choose a massage therapist.
- Ask the Fitness & Wellness Center Desk for available times.
- Schedule your appointment with Fitness & Wellness Desk member during your next visit or call to book.
60-minute massage for $80. We plan to introduce more packaging and session options in the near future.