Treat yourself. You know you’re worth it.
Macaroni and cheese. Peanut butter and Jelly. Fitness and Wellness. Some things are just better when they’re together. Here at the J, we believe “Fitness” is only one key aspect of personal health. The idea of “Wellness,” taking care of the mind, body, and spirit, rings true to all of us here in our community. In order to maintain your peak wellness throughout your fitness journey, we encourage you to invest some quality time taking care of what makes you feel like your best self. We find that some of the best self-care practices come from massage. Massage allows you to focus on your mental, as well as physical, health–all while aiding in your recovery from a tough workout, injury, or daily life.
As an added bonus, our therapists are well trained from the best school in the state, and hand picked by Denver Broncos therapist, Patrick Cross for their skill and professionalism.
How it works:
- Find the day and time that works best for you.
- Choose a massage therapist that is available during that day and time (see schedules below).
- Call the Fitness & Wellness Desk at 303.316.6300 to book your appointment.
- Arrive 15-minutes prior to your appointment and check-in at the Fitness & Wellness Desk.
- Get excited (but not too excited) because it’s time to relax and enjoy your massage.
60-minute massage for $80. We plan to introduce more packaging and session options in the near future.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Mondays 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Wednesdays & Thursdays: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Mondays & Tuesdays, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm