Pool Weather Hotline
Weather looking gloomy? Before you head over to the pool, call our pool weather hotline for an up-to-date pool status at 303.355.4900.
JCC Pool Information
Outdoor Pool Information
If the forecast for the day is not expected to reach a high of 29 degrees F at any point, the outdoor pool will be closed the entire day. Check weather.com and enter zip code 80246 for the air temperature at the JCC. Always call the JCC Pool Hotline for the most current information 303.355.4900.
Monday – Thursday; 6:00 am – 8:30 pm
Friday; 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday/Sunday; 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Temperature: 81 – 83° F year-round
- Depth: 3 – 11 feet
- Length: 25 meters
- 1 lap = 50 meters | 32 laps = 1 mile
- 5. Heated year-round.
Indoor Pool Information
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 am – 8:30 pm
Friday: 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Pool schedule will be updated in early May.
NOTE: The indoor pool is reserved for swim lessons Monday – Thursday, 4:00 – 6:00 pm, and Sunday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
*Hours may change without notice due to staffing levels and programming.
- Temperature: 87 – 89° F
- Depth: 2.5 – 9 feet
- Length: 20 yards
- 1 lap = 40 yards | 44 laps = 1 mile
Please note: The JCC Early Learning School will be using the indoor pool Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 10:00 – 11:00 am.
Pools Closure Guidelines
- When the day’s weather forecast predicts a high temperature of 29 degrees F or more, the outdoor pool will be open during its scheduled hours. When the forecast for the day is 28 degrees or less, the pool will be closed all day.
- For forecasted temperatures, check weather.com and enter zip code 80246 for the J’s forecast.
- Unexpected weather or other conditions, including ice on the pool deck, may cause the outdoor pool opening to be delayed or closed.
- Heavy rain, snow, and wind can make it difficult to see beneath the surface. If this occurs, the pool will close until weather conditions improve.
- When LIGHTNING is detected within Ten miles, the pool will be closed. The pool will remain closed for 30 minutes after the most recent lightning strike.
- When LIGHTNING is detected within Five miles, the pool and the pool deck will be closed and users will be asked to move indoors. JCC Denver uses the weather bug app to track nearby lightning strikes.
- The outdoor and/or indoor pool will open for regularly scheduled hours unless it requires maintenance, chemical management, or unanticipated repair.
- Always call the JCC Pool Hotline for the most current information 303.355.4900.
- To receive push notifications, download our app at the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.