JCC Tennis Center Rules
These rules are intended as a guide for the members and guests of the Center to help insure that maximum utilization of the courts and that the system will be fair and equitable to all members and their guests. The rules of the United States Tennis Association shall apply to all.
- Play on the tennis courts shall be regulated by the Front Desk and supervised by Management.
- At no time may a member or guest host a teaching professional other than a member of the approved JCC staff without management’s prior permission. At no time may a member themselves teach another member or guest without management’s express prior permission. No more than three balls are allowed on any one court at any time without management’s prior permission.
- Proper tennis attire must be worn on the courts. No cut-offs, jeans, bathing suits, or men’s tank tops may be worn. Only smooth-soled tennis shoes made exclusively for tennis may be worn.
- Loud or abusive language, racquet throwing, and pets are not allowed.
- Players/Guests are prohibited from reprimanding or abusing any employee of the Center. Any problem should be reported to management.
- Each guest and player must register prior to play according to the Center’s regulations.
Management reserves the right to make amendments and changes to all guidelines and pricing at its sole discretion as might be necessary from time to time. Any member failing to comply with these guidelines and rules shall be immediately subject to revocation of facility.