Apply today for the 2020–21 Early Learning School school year!
We are excited to open admissions for the 2020-21 school year. After filling out this form and completing payment, you will receive an email that outlines the next steps in our application process, as some of the processes have been changed. If you have any questions, please email Lauren Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JCC Early Learning School is right for you if…
- You value the importance of play and understand its impact on your child’s social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- You understand the Seven Core Values on the Sheva Framework and how it relates to our early childhood education. The Sheva Framework is used by JCC programs throughout the world as a way to provide holistic education for students.
- You are willing to partner with faculty and staff to ensure the best educational environment for your child.
- You want to join the incredible JCC community and embrace the relationships you will make here.
There are still a few spaces available in our 3-year-old program for the 2019-20 school year. If you have a current 3-year-old, please email Lauren Bland at email@example.com.
We want to know more about you and what you are looking for in a school. The JCC Early Learning School is committed to enrolling families who embrace our Constructivist, “play-based” philosophy. Our application is designed to identify the “right fit” family for our program. The application form will begin to accept submissions on Sunday, September 1. The application deadline is January 15, 2020.
Priority for Enrollment
- Current Students
- Siblings of Current Students
- Children of JCC Employees
- JCC Fitness Members- New Families*
- Jewish Baby University Alumni- New Families
- All Other New Families*
* New families who align with the philosophy of the JCC Early Learning School and complete the application in a timely fashion.
ELS Summer Session Information
Typically, the ELS has extra spaces for students in the summer months (end of May to mid-August). You will have a chance to indicate your interest in the 2020 Summer Program in the enrollment application. Summer spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis after spaces are reserved for our current families. Spaces will be distributed during the enrollment notification process (see below).