Refund & Cancellation Policies
- A full refund is provided for classes dropped at least 1 week prior to the start date (minus an administrative fee of $45)
- For programs with a deposit all deposits are non-refundable.
- Students may receive partial, pro-rated credit* if a class is dropped out before the start of the 2nd class. If the class has met 2 times and a student wishes to drop the class, the credit option is no longer available.
- There are no refunds related to COVID or illness cancellations, weather-related cancellations, or other ‘acts of G-d’. For programs cancelled by the JCC, the program organizer will reschedule the cancelled class as the schedule permits. If a makeup class is not an option a credit will be applied to the student’s account.
- Situation dependent exceptions are made for medical trauma. For JBU, refunds are always granted in the case of loss.
- Credits remain on an account for one year and can be used toward any JCC Engagement class, Engagement event, and ongoing JCC events. Credits cannot be used toward the fitness center, Camp Shai, Ranch Camp or preschool payment.
- If a class is canceled by JCC, students can receive a full refund or a credit. You must notify the class organizer within 2 business days of class cancellation if you would like to receive a refund or credit. If no choice is made, a credit will be applied to your account.
*A credit is an amount on your account to be used for future purchases of JCC Engagement Programs. It is not a refund or money that can be used towards other JCC departments (Fitness, Camps, Preschool, or Mizel arts & Culture)