Let our family take care of yours
Open seven days a week beginning in June!
Our professionally trained staff, which is certified in CPR and First Aid, provided a warm, fun, and safe environment for all children to learn to grow while their parent(s) partake in programs around the J.
Monday – Thursday: 7:55 am – 1:00 pm & 5:00 – 7:15 pm
Friday – Sunday: 7:55 am – 12:00 pm
*Saturday hours begin June 1, 2019.
First 2 hours: $9 first child. $4.50 each additional child.
Hour 3: $3 per child
*All reservations are set for a 2-hour minimum at $9. Max of a 3-hour stay per child.
- Must be a member of the JCC Denver to use drop-in childcare.
- Reservations can be made online, over the phone or in person at the Fitness Center Desk, up to one week in advance.
- Reservations guarantee a spot for your child.
- Drop-ins welcome, based on availability.
- Reservations must be made using a credit card on file.
- Parents will be given a 15-minute grace period after their reserved 2 hours. After the 15 minutes, they will be charged for an extra hour.
- Payment must be made at the Fitness Desk prior to dropping off your child. Payment receipt must be shown to childcare attendant as proof of purchase
- Bring receipt back to Fitness Desk when pick up your child. Receipt needs to be signed by Fitness Desk before you can pick up your child.
- The child will be released to the parent after the childcare attendant has seen that the receipt has been signed by a Fitness Desk associate.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Parent must remain on campus while child is in the drop-in childcare.