We “heart” our members and want you all to know the importance of heart health.
The heart is the center of your cardiovascular system, and is vitally responsible for just about everything that gives your body life––ranging from the transportation of oxygen to the success of your immune system. The foods you eat and the amount of activity you choose to take part in can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart. This is why your Fitness & Wellness team have put together an event-filled, heart-healthy awareness month! Here are some of the events and specials you get with your annual J membership:
- 19% off Duo Personal Training
- 19% off Duo Pilates Training
- 19% off Massages
- 4-Chamber Heart Challenge: We’re honoring Heart Month by encouraging members to participate in The Four Chamber Challenge. Attend any of the designated classes or events and the instructor will initial a chamber on your heart. Pick up the latest Group Exercise schedule next time you’re at the J to see which classes are eligible for the challenge! Receive four signatures and turn your heart in to our desk staff to be entered into a prize drawing.
- Open House February 28; Sampler Class 12 – 2:00 pm
- Membership Appreciation Week, February 11 – 15
- Be sure to vote for your favorite love story of all time – ballots available at the Fitness Desk!
Are you reading this and you’re not a member? Join with a friend and receive 50% your joiner fee today.
We hope to see you each and every one of you partake in our fun Heart Month activities across the Fitness & Wellness Center!
Fitness & Wellness Director