Welcome to your source for JCC Maccabi Games information in Denver!
The JCC Maccabi Games® have been celebrated for the last 31 years and enjoyed by over 120,000 athletes from around the world. Designed to connect Jewish teens to one another and to feel part of K’lal Israel– the greater Jewish people and their Jewish homeland–the Games serve as a transformative Jewish experience for today’s teens. The JCC Maccabi Games® also offer Jewish teens the chance to give something back to their communities through Days of Caring and Sharing, as well have informal Jewish educational experiences while competing in a week-long friendly sports competition.
Team Denver would like to invite your athlete to join us for the 2015 JCC Maccabi Games which will take place in Milwaukee, WI. August 2 – 7, 2015. We are excited to be recruiting male and female athletes for many different sports including;
- Baseball (Boys 16U)
- Boys Basketball (14U & 16U)
- Girls Basketball (16U)
- Boys Soccer 7v7 (14U & 16U)
- Girls Soccer 7v7 (16U)
- Golf (Boys & Girls, 12-14 & 15-16)
- Swimming (Boys & Girls, 12-14 & 15-16)
- Tennis (Boys & Girls, 12-14 & 15-16)
- Volleyball (Girls 16U)
- Star Reporter (Boys & Girls 12-16)
- In-Line Hockey (Co-ed 16U)
- Dance (Boys & Girls 12-16)
- Table Tennis (Boys & Girls 12-16)
- Track (Boys & Girls 12-16)
- Flag Football Coed (16U)
To be eligible to play, your child must be older than 13 and younger than 17 by August 1, 2015. For more information about the games and how to register please contact Jodi Asarch.
Cory J. Smith Jodi Asarch
Team Denver Delegation Head JCC Maccabi Games Outreach Coordinator
If you have already paid your deposit please make sure you have set up a payment plan with Justin Pierce our registrar. We have two payment plan options if you have not paid in full 1) five month payment plan of $250 to be charged on the 3rd of every month starting in March, or 2) 3 month scholarship payment plan, amount depends of scholarship received (must be applying for scholarship). To set up a payment plan or pay the JCC Maccabi Games registration in full please contact Justin Pierce at 303.316.6307. If you have any questions about payment plans or making payments do not hesitate to contact Jodi or me.
- JCCA Registration Process
Registration Part 1 – Deposit and Payment Options
– Games Fee: $1750
– To set up a payment plan, please contact Justin Pierce at 303.316.6307. *$250 deposit is required for ALL athletes. Total payment is required by July 31, 2015.
– If you are applying for a scholarship, please see attached scholarship instructions to see how to apply.
– Please return your application to our registrar, Justin Pierce at the JCC.
Registration Part 2 – Print and turn into JCC Denver Membership Office
– Parent & athlete sign page 6
– Athlete’s doctor signs page 7
– Copy of health insurance card (front and back)
– All athletes and coaches MUST have health insurance to participate.
– Copy of proof of age (birth certificate / passport / driver’s license)
Registration Part 3 – Online
– Register online at www.jccmaccabigames.org/registration
– Be prepared to answer medical questions, roommate requests and observances.
– Headshot photo of athlete required. The JCC Maccabi Games Office can help with any upload issues.
If you have any questions, please contact Cory Smith at CSmith@jccdenver.org
Please add us on Facebook to get all the up to date Try Out Information!