Dear ECC Parent,
Thank you for choosing the Robert E. Loup Jewish Community Center Early Childhood Center for your child’s early learning experience. We hope the enclosed information will be helpful to you and your family when planning for the 2014-2015 school year. We are very excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to having your child in our school and your family as active members of our JCC community.
Please read this information carefully so that you choose the right program for your child. In addition to choosing a core day option, we ask that you register now for extended hours if you need them. There will be limited options available for extended hours; to ensure you get the schedule you need, we encourage you to make these selections now.
Please submit your forms by the dates outlined below. We have tried to create an equitable registration system, with the various tiers of our “in-house” registration detailed in the box below. All current families will be pre-assigned a random lottery number in an effort to create as much equity as possible for the remaining spots, however families currently paying the Plus rate and families registering more than one child will be enrolled first.
During the week of January 6th, ECC administrators will be available in the main ECC lobby to answer any questions you may have. Please keep in mind that with fewer spots available in our school next year, it is very helpful that forms are into our ECC office by the deadlines so that we can try to get you the spot you want. Our goal is to register all current families by January 24th in order to open registration to other families who want to enroll.
In response to parent requests, we have decided to try and offer extended hours from 12:30 – 3:30pm on MWF/TR afternoons for families who are registering in these morning classes Sufficient enrollment of 8 children will be required and you must register in the afternoon blocks that match the morning (i.e. you cannot just register for a single day). Please note that depending on demand, we may combine age groups. If interested, PLEASE indicate it on your registration form at this time. We will not be waiting until the summer to make the decision.
Please feel free to be in touch with us if you have any questions about our classroom options or the registration process. Once again, thanks for choosing the JCC’s Early Childhood Center and we look forward to a great year.
Registration Dates and Form Deadlines:
• January 7 – formal registration forms distributed to all families
• January 17 – registration forms due to Fadi for all families currently paying the Plus tuition
• January 22 – registration forms due to Fadi for all families registering 2 or more children
• January 24 – registration forms due to Fadi for remaining ECC families (families registered according to pre-assigned lottery number)
You will be asked to complete and sign the following forms on the dates listed above:
1. Registration form and contract completed and signed per child.
2. Payment of non-refundable $200 enrollment fee and last month’s tuition deposit per child.
3. 2014-2015 payment plan form with payment option selected and signed (if applicable).
4. Scholarship request intention form signed (if applicable).
We are looking forward to a successful school year with you and your child, as well as a fabulous partnership!
ECC 2014-2015 pricing