Get the Credit
Your generosity helps us fund programs like scholarships, tuition assistance and out reach to young families. And you get more, too! The Colorado Child Care Credit is on the way back! Many gifts to the JCC are eligible for this sought-after tax incentive. Please call Michael Rudnick at (303) 316-6352 for details.
Get More Out of Your Giving
The JCC sets the mark in efficiency. An incredible 90 cents on every dollar goes directly to programs and recipients. If you like to get the most from your philanthropic dollars, the JCC is the place for your tzedakah.
Your gift enables us to:
- Provide scholarships for families in need
- Offer community seniors social, recreational and educational programs — and a place to stay physically and mentally active
- Enrich children’s lives through camping and after-school programs
- Provide after-school and week-end programs for teens
- Increase social, cultural, educational and athletic programming
- Maintain our facility
Get Set to Make a Difference
- Give online
- Send a check to the JCC, attn: Development, 350 S. Dahlia St., Denver, CO 80246. If you want to designate to a specific program, note that on your check.
- Our Tribute and Memorial program is a convenient way to acknowledge or commemorate important events, accomplishments, a friend or loved one.
- Interested in a legacy gift to the JCC or MACC and wish to become part of our Live On program? Contact Michael Rudnick at email@example.com or (303) 316-6352.