Mizel Arts and Culture Center at the JCC (MACC)
MACC illuminates the human experience through creative and cultural programs in the performing, visual and literary arts for the Jewish community and the community at large. We strive to produce, present, exhibit, advance and preserve the arts, serving as a performance and exhibition venue and as an educational resource for people at every stage of life. MACC is an independent non-profit organization charged with the operation of all arts and culture programs that take place on the JCC campus.
- All education programs offer quality facilities and a professional staff of artist/educators
- Proudly serving Denver and the Front Range for the over two decades, year-round
- Extracurricular classes during school year; Daytime classes during summer
- Scholarships available for most classes
- Free Parking, and conveniently located near the Cherry Creek Mall in east central Denver