Welcome to the JCC. Celebrating its 90th year in the Denver community, the JCC is a vibrant and inclusive family and social gathering place that provides educational, cultural and recreational programs to serve and strengthen the community, guided by timeless Jewish values.
In fulfilling its mission, the JCC:
- Fosters a healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
- Assists people to develop skills, interests and talents to manage the stages of their lives.
- Makes its programs and services available to everyone, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, age, gender, orientation, ability or economic status.
- Strives to provide a barrier-free environment to its programs, including subsidies and scholarships to participants in need.
- Provides a comfortable setting for expression and cultivation of Jewish identity.
- Offers an open forum for consideration of issues facing the community.
- Assists unaffiliated and/ or interfaith Jews to connect with Jewish life.
- Affirms its commitment to supporting Israel and Jewish continuity throughout the world.
People with Special Needs and Disabilities
The JCC is committed to welcoming people with special needs through its Yad b’ Yad (“Hand in Hand”) program, which offers educational, cultural and recreational opportunities available throughout the Center. These opportunities include a lift in the indoor swimming pool and special fitness classes and camping experiences.