The Robert E. Loup JCC received a multiple-year grant from Rose Community Foundation in November 2010 to fund a South Denver expansion. The idea to expand south originated with a report from the 2007 Denver/Boulder Metro Jewish Community Study indicating a rapid population growth of Jewish and interfaith families in South Denver. A follow-up study assessed the programmatic interests of these South Denver residents and found that a large number of people expressed a desire for accessible JCC programs and services in or near their neighborhood.
In December 2010, JCC programming started in multiple locations throughout South Denver focusing on family programs for children ages six years and under. In March 2012, the JCC opened a south satellite location, JCC South Denver, in Greenwood Village. Due to interest from the community, JCC South Denver now offers programs for family, youth, and adults.
We are thrilled with the enormous growth over the past several years and look forward to continuing to grow with you. Community financial support is critical to the long-term sustainability of JCC South Denver. Please connect with us at email@example.com or (303) 799-6975 if you are interested in being more actively involved with JCC South Denver. We appreciate your support.
Would you like to be involved with JCC South Denver? Here are a few ways you can help!
- Program ideas and direction
- Set up and help during programs
- Serve on the JCC South Denver Advisory Committee
- Become a Neighborhood Ambassador (*Neighborhood ambassadors sign up to host families at their homes for Shabbat or holidays and connect with new families in the community.)
- Make a donation to JCC South Denver to support its programs and services
- Program sponsorships ranging from $50-200
- Participant recruitment